In this article we’ll review and compare the best cordless vacuum cleaners.
Maybe you’re looking to invest in a cordless vacuum but you don’t know how to choose one out of so many cordless vacuum models. Perhaps you just want your carpets and hardwood floor perfectly clean but you don’t know how to achieve that.
Either way, getting a vacuum cleaner that fits your needs is exactly what you should do. There’re many models to choose from, but it doesn’t always have to be tricky.
Choosing a cordless vacuum cleaner makes cleaning that much easier. Keep reading if you want to know why getting a vacuum cleaner that’s cordless makes your life easier.
Top 5 Cordless Vacuums Comparison Chart
Even if you have few cordless vacuum cleaners in mind, the final decision isn’t always easy. Nothing helps better than side to side comparison. Sometimes all important details get mixed in our minds which makes everything that much harder.
Naturally, it makes the search difficult and the whole process traumatizing. One thing we’re sure it helps, is comparison chart.
We’ve listed our top 5 cordless vacuum cleaners and compared them to one another. This way you can see all important information and details about each vacuum cleaner, to help you make up your mind. In the table below you’ll find all of the basics you need.
Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free Vacuum
Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-free Vacuum
Shark Navigator SV1106
Dirt Devil BD20035RED
Mini motorized tool
Edge to edge bristles
Best Cordless Vacuums Reviews
As we said, finding the best cordless vacuum isn’t an easy task, especially because there’re so many cordless vacuum models on the market. A good customer review can help, but what if you don’t even know what you’re looking for?
It’s important to have a clear insight in all of the best cordless models on the market. That way, you can easily see what would work for you, and what wouldn’t. The list bellow shows the best cordless vacuums on the market and we hope it helps you to find a vacuum cleaner for you.
Simply, read all reviews carefully and think about which cordless vacuum cleaner would work the best for the needs of your home.
Dyson V6 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum
Doing more than any vacuum cleaner, Dyson V6 Animal vacuum cleaner does it easier because it’s cordless. This cordless vacuum cleaner is one of the most powerful cordless vacuum models you can find today.
More precisely, a vacuum cleaner such as this performs perfectly on both carpets and hardwood floor.
This vacuum cleaner gives you 20 minutes of constant suction. Of course, that means it cleans efficiently and quickly.
If you have a pet who leaves a lot of hair behind, you’re going to love this vacuum cleaner. Children also make a mess in a blink of an eye, so you need an ally to help you clean that just as quickly.
No pet hair or any kind of mess is left behind once Dyson V6 Animal touches your floors. Compared to some of the best cordless vacuums, this vacuum cleaner has outstanding ratings of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- Cordless vacuum cleaner with 75% more brush power than V6 Cord-free.
- It comes with few extra vacuum cleaner tools for different tasks and areas.
- This cordless vacuum cleaner offers 20 minutes of non-stop suction.
- Also, with a vacuum cleaner such as this you clean even more dirt thanks to its Direct Drive cleaner head.
- Dyson V6 Animal is a cordless vacuum cleaner that efficiently cleans ground-in dirt and pet hair with its mini motorized tool.
- This vacuum cleaner easily becomes handheld by just detaching the wand.
- Weighting only 5 pounds, this cordless vacuum cleaner is one of the easiest to operate.
- Cleans pet hair, dust and groundin dirt
- Cleans both hardwood floor and carpet
- 20 minutes of run time
- Battery takes more time to charge
Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum
If you have a big house and a lot of surface to vacuum, you’re going to love this vacuum cleaner. Offering up to 40 minutes of run time, it gives you enough time to vacuum larger areas without interruption.
This cordless vacuum cleaner operates with HEPA filtration.
More precisely, it captures dust and allergens while it excels clean air. Also, its hygienic dirt ejector helps you empty dust in a single action.
As well as other Dyson cordless vacuum models, this cordless vacuum cleaner easily converts to a handheld.
Naturally, a cordless, powerful vacuum cleaner such as this cleans floor, furniture, cars, carpets, etc.
Finally, Dyson V8 cordless vacuum cleaner offers more suction power and longer battery life. This cordless vacuum cleaner has impressive ratings of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- Cordless vacuum cleaner that offers up to 40 minutes of battery life.
- HEPA filtration makes this vacuum cleaner allergy and asthma friendly.
- Removes even more dirt thanks to Direct Drive cleaner head that easily cleans pet hair and dust.
- With 150% more brush power, Dyson V8 Absolute is one of the best cordless vacuums.
- As well as many great cordless vacuum models, this cordless vacuum cleaner transforms to handheld. Obviously, that allows you to easily clean furniture or your car.In case of difficult tasks, Dyson V8 cordless vacuum cleaner offers up to 7 minutes of high suction.
- 50% quieter than the most vacuum cleaners on the market.Weights only 5.8 pounds.
- HEPA filtration
- 150% more brush power
- Offers 7 minutes of ‘max mode’
- 50% quieter
- Long battery life
- Takes 4 hours to charge
Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
In comparison to some of the best cordless vacuums, Hoover Linx BH50010 stands out in its own way.
Its ratings are 4.2 out of 5 stars thanks to its convenience and performance.
This cordless vacuum picks up any dust and dirt with powered brushroll, using WindTunnel technology.
Also, this is one of the most convenient vacuum cleaners. More precisely, not only it’s cordless, but the vacuum also shows how much battery you have left and when you should charge it.
That way, you’re always aware of how much time you have left before your vacuum cleaner needs recharging.
The power controls are positioned at your fingers for extra convenience.
- This cordless vacuum has wide cleaning path that covers larger areas to save you time and energy.
- Walls and corners are no problem since a cordless vacuum cleaner such as this has edge-to-edge cleaning bristles that come near every corner, wall, and furniture.
- In comparison to other cordless vacuum cleaners, this vacuum cleaner easily reaches far under any furniture.
- Hoover Linx cordless uses 18 Volt Lithium-Ion battery system that provides you with enough power and run time for all your cleaning.
- Fuel Gauge shows how much battery life you have left and when it’s time to charge the battery of your cordless vacuum cleaner.
- Easily reaches corners and under furniture
- 18 Volt LithiumIon battery
- Shows remaining battery life
- WindTunnel technology
- Vacuums both carpets and hardwood floor
- Shorter battery life compared to other cordless vacuums
Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum
In case you need a longer battery life, this cordless vacuum cleaner is the right for you. Not only it cleans any surfaces but it also has extreme suction power.
If you compare it to the best cordless vacuums on the market, you’ll find that this cordless vacuum belongs in that group just as well.
More precisely, it has extended run time and the battery doesn’t take long to charge. Also, what’s better than a vacuum cleaner that’s easy to maneuver?
This cordless vacuuming ally operates with swivel steering to help you move it around easily.
We’re talking about a cordless vacuum cleaner with motorized brush that cleans everything from pet hair, dust, dirt, to any kind of mess you can imagine.
Finally, when compared to other cordless vacuum models, its ratings are not bad at all, with 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- Cordless and easy to maneuver thanks to swivel steering.
- Cleans even the most persistent pet hair and built-in dirt.
- It’s lightweight with only 7.5 pounds.
- This cordless vacuum works on both hardwood floor and carpets with the 2-speed brushroll.
- Its dust cup is easy to empty and of XL capacity that gives you longer run time without interruption.
- Stronger suction power, when compared to other cordless vacuum cleaners.
- Efficiently cleans any kind of dirt and dust
- Swivel steering
- Strong suction power
Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner AccuCharge Cordless 15.6 Volt Bagless Stick Vacuum
No doubt, this cordless vacuum cleaner deserves to be mentioned on our list. Its AccuCharge system helps you save time by charging twice as fast, compared to other cordless vacuum models.
Of course, the brushroll switch allows you to easily move from hardwood floor to carpets. Also, this cordless model has Energy Star Ratings.
More precisely, it consumes 70% less energy and offers longer battery life. In addition, its 15.6 Volt battery offers remarkable performance regardless of the dirt or surface it’s vacuuming.
Of course, the dirt cup empties with only one touch of the button. In this case, you don’t have any contact with dust and dirt the vacuum cleaner picks up.
This cordless vacuum cleaner is easy to use and maneuver around any objects and furniture. Finally, 40% of customers rated this cordless vacuum with 5 stars.
- Cordless vacuum cleaner that consumes 70% less energy.
- It cleans all kinds of dirt from both hardwood floor and carpets thanks to on/off brushroll.
- Remarkable performance with 15.6 Volt battery that charges twice as fast.
- Allergy friendly, since this cordless vacuum cleaner has a dirt cup that’s easy to empty with one touch.
- Also, the handle is foldable which allows easy storage.
- Cordless and lightweight
- On/off brushroll
- Easy to empty and store away
- Using 70% less energy
- Comes with very little attachments
How To Choose A Cordless Vacuum
Of course, choosing the right vacuum cleaner is challenging at times. Especially if you’re not sure of what you’re looking for. One of the most important things to consider when buying a cordless vacuum cleaner is battery life.
Since we’re talking about vacuum cleaners that are cordless, you need the battery that’s going to perform the best. Consider battery performance, as well as time needed to recharge. Another important thing to consider is if the vacuum cleaner is easy to use.
Perhaps you have a baby, and only time for cleaning is when the baby is asleep. In that case, why not get a vacuum cleaner that’s quieter than the rest, but still as efficient. In addition, look for a vacuum cleaner that reaches difficult areas and is easy to maneuver around furniture.
If it’s easy to use and store, that’s the right cordless vacuum cleaner. Additional features also come in handy. More precisely, consider the filtration of the cordless vacuum cleaner. Also, capacity of the dust cup as well as any extra performance should be considered.
What To Look For When Buying The Best Cordless Vacuum
In our opinion, it’s important to think carefully when buying a cordless vacuum. Look for a vacuum cleaner that fits the needs of your home. Simply, think about the areas you’d clean. Consider furniture, objects, carpets, and floors in your house to help you decide on what’s the cordless vacuum cleaner for you.
Search for a vacuum cleaner that’s easy to maneuver, especially if you have stairs or other areas that are difficult to reach. If your house is smaller, you might be happy with a vacuum cleaner with shorter battery life.
On another hand, if you own a big house, you should get a cordless vacuum cleaner with extended run time.
Finally, think about size and capacity you’d like, battery life, budget and additional features you’d like your vacuum cleaner to have. Once you decide on those factors, you’re going to find a perfect vacuum cleaner in no time.
Cordless Vacuums: Our Verdict And Recommendations
By now, we’re sure you’ve found the perfect cordless vacuum cleaner for your home. Owning a vacuum cleaner that’s cordless is far more convenient and easier to use. Of course, the search for the best vacuum isn’t easy at all, and it sometimes gets overwhelming.
Naturally, once you think about what you want from your vacuum cleaner, everything becomes that much easier. Simply, think about the floors you’d be cleaning, the price range, and any other features.
In our opinion, Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is the best cordless vacuum cleaner for home use. Using WindTunnel technology, this vacuum cleaner performs great on both hardwood floor and carpets.
Also, it’s one of the most convenient cordless vacuum models since it shows the remaining battery life. This vacuum cleaner spends 70% less energy and it charges twice as fast. It’s rated with Energy Star ratings and is allergy and asthma friendly. Finally, you can read the full review of this cordless vacuum cleaner above.
Our Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners Review Conclusion
Naturally, choosing only one of the best cordless vacuum cleaners isn’t always a breeze. Still, with a little bit of help, it’s not impossible.
Simply, think about your needs and money you’re looking to spend and you’ll find what’s best for you. We’re sure you already want to replace your old vacuum cleaner with one of the cordless vacuum models we reviewed.
Cordless is more convenient, reaches different areas easily and it’s incredibly easy to use and maneuver. Trust us, once you see how easy it’s to vacuum without having to plug and unplug all the time, you’ll never want to go back to that.
Do you own any of these cordless vacuum models? Do you know where to buy cheap cordless vacuums? What’s your experience with cordless vacuums? Please, feel free to leave your comment in the section bellow.