In this review, we’ll talk about the best Shark Vacuums cleaners.
We’re sure that you already think of Shark when thinking about buying a vacuum cleaner. One thing is for sure, a good vacuum cleaner is necessary for every household.
Maybe you have pets and all the pet hair that shreds. Maybe you need a smaller vacuum cleaner that’s quiet and easy to store.
Also, you might want larger capacity and bigger power. Of course, we all want a vacuum cleaner that suits our needs. You name it; Shark has it.
Are you interested in buying the best vacuum cleaner? Let’s review and compare some of the best Shark vacuums.
What Are The Different Shark Vacuums?
If you’re looking for Shark vacuums, there’re few types to choose from.
More precisely, Shark offers 3 types of vacuum cleaners. Of course, these vacuums are a little different from one another. Also, when compared to some Dyson models there are few significant differences.
Let’s review these classic Shark vacuums in few short lines.
- Navigator: Easy to use, lightweight, traditional model
- Rotator: Swivel steering, ergonomically designed model, deep cleaning
- Rocket: Efficient cleaning, easy to use, lightweight
Features To Look For
Each of Shark vacuums have different features to choose from.
As well as Dyson, which is another known name when it comes to vacuums, Shark made sure to cover wide range of features. Of course, what matters the most is what you’re looking for.
Here’s the review of what you should consider.
- Bag: If you want to eliminate additional costs of buying multiple bags, you may want to consider a bag-less option. On another hand, if you like seeing the amount of dust it picks up, consider getting a model with a bag.
- Weight: Moving your vacuum cleaner around the house is hard especially if you have stairs. Of course, you want a vacuum cleaner that’s lightweight and easy to move around furniture.
- Attachment: Again, depending on your needs, you might need an extra vacuum attachment. Each vacuum offers any attachment you might think you’ll need.
What Are Your Needs?
Ask yourself what kind of vacuum cleaner you’re looking to buy.
Of course, vacuuming isn’t our favorite thing to do but there are ways to make the process a little easier.
If you need a vacuum cleaner that’s easily moved around, consider an upright vacuum. Also, think about what kind of floors you have.
On another hand, you’d need different attachment for carpets or angles that are hard to reach. If you have pets, Shark vacuums with a special pet hair removal attachment would be the best to remove that persistent pet hair.
What is The Best Shark Vacuum For Hardwood Floor?
We can all agree that hardwood floor is a little tricky to maintain clean. There’s always risk of scratches caused by pet hair, furniture, crumbs, etc. Of course, you want a vacuum cleaner to help you eliminate them, not cause them.
We know the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floor must have some special features. When you look at the best Shark vacuums you see several made especially for hardwood floor.
Let’s review some important features to look for in a vacuum cleaner for hardwood floor.
- You want to avoid any vacuum cleaner that could damage your hardwood floor. For instance, Shark vacuums have rubber wheals that won’t scratch your floor.
- To make sure all dust is sucked in, you need a powerful vacuum cleaner.
- Another thing that causes scratching is a beater brush. You want to avoid it or at least look for a vacuum cleaner that has beater brush that can be detached.
- Ideal vacuum for hardwood floor should have a soft brush that’s upright. Also, you don’t want to forget suction that removes particles. Finally, the mop to clean the dust from your hardwood floor.
It may be a lot to consider, but we’re sure you want your hardwood floor to look flawless. That’s easy because, similar to Dyson, Shark made sure to offer few models to choose from.
Shark Lift-Away NV650
- Capacity of 105oz
The large capacity allows you to vacuum without worrying about emptying the container. Also, the dirt container is very convenient if you’re allergic to dust because it empties at the bottom.
- Rubber wheals
They won’t damage your hardwood floor when you move the vacuum.
- 2 floor tools: one of hardwood floor and one for carpet.
- Bare floor genie
This is the attachment used for hardwood floor helps you clean without any risk of scratching. What protects your floor and cleans fine dust is a micro-fiber cloth base. Also, it helps you do the job quickly as it’s cleaning path is 12 inch.
- Deactivation of the brush-roll
- 9.5A motor
We’re talking about enough power to collect all dust and crumbs from hardwood floor as well as carpet.
- 30ft retractable cord and 6ft hose
They allow you to move around without having to unplug the vacuum often.
- Very long 30ft power cord
- Swivel steering and weighs 7.5 pounds
- Special hardwood floor attachment that uses the vacuums power suction.
The attachment wipes the fine dust from your hardwood floor with its padded micro-fiber base.
- Emptying the vacuum is also very easy.
You simply press a button and the bin empties at its base.
- HEPA filter and sealed system
They keep all the dirt inside the Shark NV356 which is very convenient if you’re allergic.
What is The Best Shark Vacuum For Pet Hair?
Let’s take a minute to talk about pet hair. Regardless of how much we love our furry friends we can’t deny that the hair they shed can be really annoying. Inhaling their hair is dangerous.
Cleaning that persistent pet hair can be hard, but not if you’re using the right tool.
- You want a vacuum cleaner that’s easy to use and move around. Cordless cleaner would work the best, therefore it should have a chargeable battery.
- Pet hair is hard to suck in so you’ll need a vacuum with strong suction.
- Since you want a small size hand vacuum make sure it’s bag-less.
- Also, because pet hair is persistent you want as many cleaning options as you can get to help you clean all the hair your furry friend sheds.
The review above helps you see what’s important in a vacuum cleaner for pet hair. You need a powerful ally that helps you clean and suck in all the hair.
We assure you that nothing can deal better with pet hair than Shark Cordless Pet Perfect II Hand Vac (SV780). Keep reading if you want to know why.
- Lightweight 4.2 pounds, very easy to maneuver.
- Constant suction during cleaning thanks to its Twister Cyclonic Technology.
- Bagless Shark vacuum with a dust cup that’s easy to empty.
- 18 volt battery and wall mount charging stand with LED light charging indicator.
- XL Motorized Pet Brush, easy to pick up pet hair
- Crevice brush and dusting brush for areas that are harder to reach.
What Is Your Budget?
Think about what’s your price range and the qualities you’re looking to get for it.
If you want to spend your money on something as important as vacuum cleaner, you’ll need to do some research.
It’s important to say that Shark offers great quality for lower price, compared to Dyson. Since Shark offers wide variety of vacuums to choose from, you’ll have no problem in finding the perfect one for you.
After all, no matter what number you have in mind, Shark vacuums offer remarkable performance within your budget.
Our Choice: Top Rated Shark VacuumS Review
Best Shark Vacuums Conclusion
Now that we’ve reviewed some Cordless Shark vacuums so it won’t be hard for you to find the best Shark vacuums cleaner for you.
Think about the floors you have and the attachment you’d need for cleaning hard-to-reach areas and pet hair.
Shark did a good job in covering everything you might need to achieve spotless floors and other areas. No matter what model, Shark offers all the features and attachments that make a perfect vacuum cleaner for a reasonable price.
What are you looking for in a best Shark vacuum cleaner? Do you have previous experience with Shark or Dyson vacuums? Feel free to leave your comment bellow.